Pages

Thursday, January 5, 2012

HOMMIE lov HOMMIE


HOME sweet HOME...HASTA LA VISTA!

HOME SICK! I've never felt like this.. (actually I did,but a year and a half ago).. that was my first time move out from my house, and stay here at peninsular to further my study.. bla...bla..bla...

on the 2nd and 3rd semester of foundation, I was just fine and don't feel homesick.. just a normal happy girl.. (miahahahahaha!!!) but this year, on the 1st semester DEGREE, suddenly I feel homesick and desperately wanna go back! maybe it's because there's something I don't want to leave behind... YUP! THERE IS! my niece, MARLYANE or BABY.. yeah in my whole life, only able to spend my time with her trice,.. by losing the moment seeing her growing up in every 6 months.. sounds terribly sad! oh God, i miss that charming little girl..

ok, thats all.. 

CHIAOW

TEEHEE..

No comments:

Post a Comment