Pages

Friday, January 6, 2012

SO NOT ME .. =.=''


guapu nuh? ~broken tagalog =.=''

TOMOYA NAGASE!!!! I love you! (see?? so not me!) actually I'm not a big fan of Japanese or Korean actor  and actress.. but, I just dunno! I suddenly fell to this one, Tomoya Nagase,, yaa,yaa,yaa i have mention that earlier,, silly me >.<

''He'' also made me change my taste, that is (before,) I like to see guys with punk hair,.. so cool! but (now,) I like to see guys with long hair ~ which I really, really don't like before coz to me, it's messy!

even though I like (to see) guys with long hair, they must come along with good looking face, suits to have a long hair and neat, just like my TOMOYA NAGASE.. miahahahha!!


OH MY GUCCI!  I love to see him in this hair style!





CUTE !!




handsome him!




looks nerd, but NICE & LOVELY!





haoyoo.. kung puede lang shia ang BF ko eh!





comeyy!!





see that?? he's cute in any hair style!





sexy gayot.. >.<


OK! CHIAOW!

TEEHEE!!


No comments:

Post a Comment