Pages

Friday, March 2, 2012

YOU ! only YOU !

JUST YOU!

heyy.. YOU.. yeah! YOU! heheheheee!

there is one person who makes me happy if the 'person' is around me..
 *not physically around me*
i'm so glad he's (yeeaahh.. HE !) my friend.. for me, he has replaced two persons in my life !

to make it clear why i'm so happy with him and replaced the two persons, i'll explain everything..

before, I have a close friend. do u remember my old post about a friend of mine that have gone and return back? well, once again,, he's gone! he was the one who claimed himself as my 'guardian angel'.. but he have left.. so,, no more guardian angel.. all his promises have blown away by the wind,.. at the same time when we were still friend, I had a boyfriend (which now is my EX-BF).. they knew each other. but in the same time, they don't like each other.. okay, i'll give their name as X = my ex bf, and Q = my ex - 'guardian angel'.. the reason X don't like Q because he knew Q likes me.. maybe he's afraid I might like Q in return.. but it won't happen coz Q have a GF.. in contrast, Q don't like X because before being with me, X was in relationship with Q's classmate. so Q tagged X as a womaniser (for certain reasons). Q always ask me to leave X and it's because he's my guardian angel.. it's his responsibility to protect me from any pain. I was stuck between them! - but it's over now.. both of them have gone.. finally I can breathe.. not anymore in dilemma..

so here's the main story! the person who light up my life. he really took over the two guys' role! I can say he's my guardian angel coz he always support & advice me. he also played the role like my EX-BF did.. everywhere I go and everything I wanted to share I will tell him. It's because I'm comfort being with him.. he is the reason why I wanted to be single. through him, I can see the life being single so much fun and free. I wanted to be like him.. I do respect him, but in the same time I love to tease him (well, can't deny my evil side =D ) bahahahaha! but he also love to tease me! he calls me 'budak kecik'.. =_='' !  then that's fair.. for me, he's perfect.. I met him at a theater meeting. we're in the same club! at my first view, I thought he's a silent type of person, and a shy one. but once knowing him better, he's totally a big bully, funny, talk-a-lot, kind and nice! I do believe everyone around him also loved to be with him.. JUST LIKE I DO ! ^^,  thank you for everything, BUDAK JAHAT!

OK, CHIAOW!

TEEHEEE!!

No comments:

Post a Comment