Pages

Friday, February 3, 2012

CAMP...ING !



hiuw3!!! few days from now, I'm goin to join an event in my campus.. COMPULSORY dowh.. I'm off to PD (Port Dickson) for 4days and 3nights.. yeahhh,.. CAMPING!! frankly, I'm TOTALLY EXCITED! actually this is my 1st real experience ever! living in a tent! totally cool and adventerous! that's why I'm excited.. been dreaming of it since I was little (well, little-lerr) .. I still remember, almost every night,I will build up my tent, made of blanket.. and pretending I'm camping! (damn.. imaginary me!).. *Oohh, I bet YOU guys have done the same thing too*

this event (program actually) is called B.I.G (stands for Bina Insan Guru).. yeaahh well, being a teacher is not easy.. must be balanced in all field.. education (like me, MATHS), art, sports and lot more.. this is one of them.. I'm glad my parents have 'thrown' me in this career years ago as NOW i started to like it! hehehheehe! especially when it comes to OURDOOR ACTIVITIES... I also cant wait the activities that will be carried out during the camping... hope everything will be just fine all the time..

ok, CHIAOW!

TEEHEE!

No comments:

Post a Comment