Pages

Tuesday, October 30, 2012

XOXOXOXOXO

Okay, I will try to write this post ASAP (as short as possible)..
This is exam week, but what makes me upset of masef myself is, I facebooking more than doing my revision. I admit, FB is boring.. like, DAMN BORING. But I get immersed with it.. I don’t even know why?? *nahhh It’s just an excuse coz I refuse to study* well there’s a reason behind it.
I think it’s because of my 1st paper that I took yesterday. Its physical education, and yepp,, its my minor paper. Minor no minor, that’s not the problem. The thing is, I have lost my will and spirit to gain excellent result as I know my 1st paper have SPOILED ! yeah S. P. O. I. L. E. D. à SPOILED! I know the distance between me and the grade ‘A’ (PE paper) is 1000000 km away.. T.T
Knowing the fact that I will not able to maintain my result (4.00 pointer) makes me lost my spirit to struggle on the 3 upcoming papers. Yeahh.. guess that’s the big reason why I love facing this damn boring facebook more than my books.

p/s à I seriously have no idea to put any suitable title. ‘XOXOXO’ simply came across my mind like, in sudden. So for those who expected I would write something about ‘Kiss and Hug’, sorry for disappointing you guys


2 comments: