Pages

Tuesday, October 11, 2011

I'm getting older

some of u might know about my birthday, I mean my DOB.. XD
emmm.. on October 7th is a D-day for me.. but honestly, I felt nothing.. c0z when I stayed at home, my family will celebrate it.. but now, there's no chance at all since I've moved out for the sake of continue my study *sigh*
so I knew nothing will be special... na'aah.. well that was my mind set on my Bday eve (hahah!) -Oct 6th ..
exactly at 12.00 a.m (Oct 7th), suddenly two chinese girls (they are my coursemate and my neighbour at hostel) ambushed me when I was on my bed, facebooking.. damn I was so shock when they said HAPPY BIRTHDAY and gave me a box of SECRET RECIPE cake!! oh my god! I didn't expected it! really! on the same time, my roomate asks me to listen to sth, it is a Bday song! hahahaaa.. the chinese girls told me it is sincerely from her (Lai Lee Lu), Ling Kuok Lik, Richma (my roomie), Nadia, Alence and VijayaRamakrishna .. I love u babes!!




THIS IS THE CAKE!!!
DON'T LOOK AT IT AS A SMALL ONE, I CAN'T FIT IT IN MY STOMACH!




even it is simple, but it's fucking (fuck is a mean word!!!) meaningful for me! I tried to finish up the cake but it took a long..long...long time to make sure that cake is in my digestion! aahhaha!

then, on early in the morning (not sure the time~but it's DARK!) I heard sth in my room but I just ignored it as my sleep is too precious for me to disturb it! when I got awake, I saw a big present on my table! aaaww!!!! now what! full of surprises!! I grabbed that gift and a Bday card then read what's inside.. no metter how hardcore in am (CHE!!) , Im still a girl... I was CRYING reading that card! It was from my close friend,VORONIA..!! she surely have surprised me! when I unwrapped it,AAWW~~~ it was a CUTEMOST penguin doll and I named it as DADAQ, as voronia's nickname is DADAK .. hehehhee!!





MY DADAQ IS CUTE, HUH?!! LOVE IT!


here I could see how much they appreciate me and my existance as their friend..


ok, CHIOW! 

TEEHEE !


No comments:

Post a Comment